Are You Looking for Glasses & Contacts in Tupelo, MS
Our full-service eye care practice is designed to meet both your eye health needs as well as your eyewear requirements.
The highly trained eye doctors and staff at Wesson and Mothershed Eye Center are ready to assist you with the selection appropriate for your specific needs. We take the time to discuss how different lens selections and frame styles will impact your vision. We carry designer frames, funky new fashions, and old standards.... something for everyone.
Our contact lens technicians can take the confusion out of which lenses are right for your lifestyle. Multi-focal, toric, dailies, monthly lenses, colors and RGP's....let us help you discover your personal favorites.
We welcome new clients and all our current patients to visit us with their current prescription. Just drop by, no need for an appointment and let us help you 'see' the new you! Gladly serving the residents of Saltillo, Tulepo, Fulton, Amory, and New Albany MS!
- The optical dispensary at Wesson and Mothershed Eye Center has a large variety of frames to fit patients of all ages.
- We offer a wide array of optical lenses to meet any needs that our patients require.
- Patients consistently share improvements with their visual acuity and enjoy wider zones of view between distance, intermediate, and near vision through their tailor-made, customized digital lenses.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- Lenses made specifically to protect your eyes from exposure to computer screens and other sources of blue light
- When choosing a frame, find out how to choose a frame that will flatter your face shape.
- Choosing Designer Frames for Children
- Today there are more convenient and healthy contact lens choices than ever before. Whatever your vision challenge, it can probably be met with an array of specialty contact lenses for individual vision needs.