Dear Valued Patient,
We are still following the latest guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Optometric Association (AOA), MS Department of Health and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We are actively seeing patients for all types of eye care!
Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for healthcare facilities in order to safety of everyone who enters our practice to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. To achieve the highest level of safety, we are implementing new safety protocols, including continual sanitization, social distancing, etc. Most notably:
- Upon request, our doctors & staff will wear face masks.
- Anyone who enters the building can wear a face mask but is not required to do so.
- We are encouraging patients to keep a reasonable distance from others when possible.
- Curbside pickup will still be offered.
- Contact Lens orders can still be made over the phone & shipped to your home.
- Anyone exposed to COVID-19 or feeling feverish will be rescheduled at least 14 days out.
- All patient exam chairs, testing equipment, etc., will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient.
This list is not all-inclusive, but meant to provide examples of what we are doing, which includes intensive staff training, to ensure a safe, clean, and healthy environment for all of our patients and staff.
We will be contacting patients who are currently on the schedule to confirm dates and times. We will do our best to reschedule canceled appointments and find available times in the upcoming weeks.
As always, feel free to contact our office with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely, The doctors & staff of Wesson-Mothershed Eye Center