Dear Valued Patient,
We are still following the latest guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Optometric Association (AOA), MS Department of Health and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We are currently open to seeing patients!
Our new hours of operation are posted on our website. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for healthcare facilities in order to safety of everyone who enters our practice to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. To achieve the highest level of safety, we are implementing new safety protocols, including continual sanitization, social distancing, etc. Most notably:
- Our doctors & staff will wear face masks & will actively disinfect every room.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear face masks.
- All surfaces, including glasses, that are touched in any manner, will be sanitized between patients.
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- Curbside pickup will still be offered.
- Contact Lens orders can still be made over the phone & shipped to your home.
- We will be screening all patients for COVID-19 symptoms. Anyone exposed to COVID-19, traveled recently, or feeling feverish will be rescheduled at least 14 days out.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- Come to your appointment alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision. We will allow one caregiver inside with the child.
- We have spaced out the waiting-room chairs accordingly, and every chair will be disinfected between each use.
- All instruments will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient
This list is not all-inclusive, but meant to provide examples of what we are doing, which includes intensive staff training, to ensure a safe, clean, and healthy environment for all of our patients and staff.
We will be contacting patients who are currently on the schedule to confirm dates and times. We will do our best to reschedule canceled appointments and find available times in the upcoming weeks.
As always, feel free to contact our office with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely, The doctors & staff of Wesson-Mothershed Eye Center